San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The majority of businesses have some kind of presence on Facebook, but how many are really utilizing the social media giant for its full potential? If you are not, then you are leaving money on the table.
Did You Know:
-Social media is not a platform to sell, its a massive word of mouth machine. What is your strategy to turn viewers into customers?
- Asking people to "like" your page is not enough. Just cause they like it does not mean they will see it. Do you know how to make sure people see what you post?
- It does not matter how much your post, if you dont get your community interacting your wasting your time on social media. Do you know what activities give you the biggest buck for your time?
- The more you stick around, the more people are willing to interact and buy from you. Do you have a strategy to do so?
- People buy your why, not your stuff. Do you know your why and how to support it on social media?
Do You Want To:
- Get the best bang for your time on Facebook
- Use Facebook as part of your Drip Marketing, Referral Marketing and Appreciation Marketing Plan
- Grow your business and increase your brand awareness
Then this workshop is for you!
- Limited to 10 people per class
- Knowledge is broken over two days in 90 minute sessions for easy absorption of information
- Not to mention you have a chance to have genius insight, implement and return for strategic redirection the following week!
Sign up today, before the space runs out!
When & Where
Rachel Boone & TriLeaf Designs
At TriLeaf Designs your company growth is our priority. We strive to fully integrate your business, align its focus, expand opportunities and communicate your strategic message with one voice through Graphic Design, Web Programming and Marketing Solutions. We take pride in recognizing your strengths and using them to create opportunities to take your business to the next level. Outside the office we are focused on giving back to our local communities whether it is through community service or cleaning up trails and streams. At TriLeaf Designs we truly care about you, your company and the places we all call home.