Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop that will focus on high school Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college on the most tax efficient basis—without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
Event is FREE but space is limited, so reservation is REQUIRED. Please reserve your spot today! Select required number of tickets above, or call 614-536-0246. Use Registration Code EVDE.