August 2014 MWBE Pay Audit System Training for Indiana Prime and Sub- Contractors
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This session will include a step-by-step review of the State of Indiana’s Minority & Women-Owned Business Enterprises Pay Audit System. If you are currently a Prime Vendor/Contractor with the State of Indiana or a Subcontractor to a Prime Vendor/Contractor on a State of Indiana Contract, you will need to have this training.
Attendees are asked to print and bring their ticket with them to speed up the registration process.
When & Where
Indiana Department of Administration Division of Supplier Diversity
The Indiana Division of Supplier Diversity assists minority-owned and woman-owned businesses by:
- Creating a fair, competitive and equitable business environment,
- Providing networking opportunities to clients,
- Working to increase utilization, and,
- Monitoring and enforcing program compliance.
The division fulfills its mission by providing knowledge, guidance, and service to clients while protecting the integrity of the program. The commitment pledges high quality customer service that is both efficient and professional, and that demonstrates respect for both clients and colleagues.
Our Business Strategy is driven by our focus on the below key objectives:
- Adding Value to Indiana’s Economy
- Establishing Strategic Partnerships
- Positioning Minority and Women Owned Businesses for Growth