AD THINK 14 | What’s Trending at the Intersection of Technology + Agencies + Brands + Publishers?
The pace is changing + we've evolved to include unfiltered roundtable conversation among the esteemed panelists. Are you ready to network within the industry, and move your business forward?
The only event of its kind for the marketing and advertising industry – think “Shark Tank”. In several quick fire rounds, our panel of experts will get wowed by hand-selected start-ups with cutting-edge solutions and diverse backgrounds.
Attendees gain deep exposure to the mar-tech/ad-tech future + the opportunity to participate in a dynamic, discussion with our panel of leading experts.
Who Should Attend? Marketers + Agencies + Media + Innovators/Entrepreneurs… + anyone who wants in on the action!
Panel (The "Experts")
– Carter Brokaw – President Digital Revenue & Strategy, iHEARTMEDIA
– Jeff Liang – Chief Digital Officer, ASSEMBLY
– Tricia Nichols – Global Lead, Consumer Engagement, GAP
– Trevor O'Brien – Chief Technology Officer / Partner, DEUTSCH
– Gina Waldhorn – Co-founder/COO, Evol8tion (Moderator)
Start-Ups (The "Showstoppers")
– EdgeTheory – Creating content and marketing automation to grow businesses' conversation share.
– KnowledgeHound – Visualizing and analyzing market research data across all industries.
– RebelMail – Transforming email marketing through beautifully designed interactive emails and real-time analytics.
– Votion – Building dialogs between brands and consumers through interactive polls and brackets.
Past seasons' highlights – check them out here www.redbooks.com/adthink
6:00p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:30p – Panelist Roundtable.
7:45p – Formal Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
SPONSORED BY: DAVIS & GILBERT