Departments of Kinesiology and Physical Therapy will showcase their research and graduate programs. The day will consist of laboratory tours, research presentations, and meetings with students, faculty and program directors. Presentations will highlight four areas of translational and clinical research: Concussion, Virtual Reality, Neuromuscular Control and Wearable Sensors.
Who: Prospective graduate students, faculty and researchers wishing to learn about research and graduate programs in the Departments of Kinesiology and Physical Therapy at Temple University including:
Interdisciplinary Neuromotor Science Program (Kinesiology & Physical Therapy)
- Master of Science (MS) in Neuromotor Science
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Neuromotor Science
Department of Kinesiology
- MS in Kinesiology
- PhD in Kinesiology
- MS in Athletic Training (MSAT)
- Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT)
Department of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- 10:30am – 12:15pm: Research presentations
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Boxed lunch and student panel
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Meeting program directors and laboratory tours
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm: Social hour
- 4:00 onwards: Raffle winners and those who are interested can go to Temple vs. Penn Men’s Basketball game at Liacouras Center
Raffle: First 10 prospective grad students who register and show up to the event get a free Temple vs. Penn Men’s Basketball game ticket on Dec 3, 2016 at 4pm.
Maps and Directions: https://temple.edu/maps-and-directions
- Liacouras and Montgomery Avenue Garages.
- Tuttleman and Cecil B. Moore Metered surface lots.
- Broad Street Subway: All local Broad Street subway trains stop at Cecil B. Moore Station (Broad and Cecil B. Moore Avenue).
- By SEPTA Bus: The 4 and 16 buses stop on Broad Street at Montgomery Avenue.
- SEPTA Regional Rail Lines: All lines stop at Temple University Station, located at 10th and Berks streets.