CRM — Perfect for Conferences
*NEW RELEASE V1.47 on Dec. 4th, 2015**
Eventbrite v1.47 Package Release Notes:
- Upgrading to a new package version will not erase old mappings
- Package utilizes expansions
- More transaction information available to map on Order and Attendee Detail level : Gross amount, Eventbrite Fee, Payment Processor Fee, Tax
- Attendee Ship and Work addresses available to map on Attendee Profile
- Event Start Time, Organizer Name and Organizer URL available to map on Event
- Option to match on any Email (type) field for Attendee Profile.
- Allow Overwrite flag available in advanced mapping to customize which fields will be overwritten for each sync and which will only be synced if there is no value already. The default behavior for all fields is to overwrite.
- Static mappings now allow lookup field types. One potential use case is a static catch-all Account Id can be specified for created orders as Opportunities
- Includes fix for Buyers being associated with Campaigns instead of Attendee Profile records when both are mapped to Contact
Click "Get Started" to install in your production environment or the link on the right hand side to install in a sandbox.***
The brand new EventbriteSync app provides a seamless integration between Eventbrite and the leading CRM solution, Salesforce, helping you track and manage your events with all your other marketing, sales, or support activities.
With EventbriteSync, event organizers can:
- Seamlessly import event data into Salesforce to better track their customers through events and marketing campaigns;
- Effortlessly sync Eventbrite data with Salesforce through real-time, automated and on-demand functionality;
- Optimize the app for their specific business processes with custom mapping that allows full control of data between Eventbrite and Salesforce; and
- Transfer information from Salesforce to Eventbrite, to quickly create events associated with marketing campaigns.