Other — Perfect for Conferences
Getting your attendee info into the app where it's most valuable to you, such as an email marketing tool, CRM or spreadsheet, takes multiple tedious steps. With Zapier you can automate those manual processes, exporting your attendees, event, and orders to over 500 apps.
Forget about downloading a .csv whenever you need attendee information on other apps—whenever you get a new attendee, create an event, receive an order, or add an organizer, Zapier can trigger automatic connections called Zaps to create matching items across your other apps.
Automate Your Event Management Workflow
With Multi-Step Zaps, you can trigger complex workflows involving any number of apps when something happens on Eventbrite. Log new attendees on a spreadsheet while adding them to your mailing lists and CRM, or set up calendars and an email blast whenever you create a new event.
Looking to fine-tune your processes? Filters let you keep your automations from triggering unless certain conditions are met, like taking particular notice of returning customers with specific tasks and communication.
Search Actions allow you to find information from other sources to supplement your new sign-ups, like checking to see if a new attendee exists on your CRM when they register, creating them if not, and logging their registration with any additional notes on your tracking spreadsheet.
Process your new attendee and event information with custom code steps for ultimate control, use delays to set up drip emails for new attendees, format your attendee information however your apps need it, and start reclaiming your time through automation!
Get started with Zapier's Eventbrite integration today and connect your events and attendees with:
- Email marketing software, such as Infusionsoft, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, and MailChimp
- Spreadsheets and databases, like Google Sheets, Smartsheet, and Knack
- CRM, such as Salesforce, Zoho CRM, HubSpot and Capsule CRM
- Team messaging tools (to get new attendee notifications), including Slack, HipChat and Campfire
- Conferencing apps like GoToWebinar and AnyMeeting
- Productivity tools like Trello, Asana, and Todoist
- Scheduling tools like Google Calendar
- Post to an RSS feed
- And much more!