[Webinar] How to Convert Legacy Softdesk and Land Desktop Points and Files to AutoCAD Civil 3D
Thursday, January 28, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for this intensive webinar on How to Convert Legacy Softdesk and Land Desktop Points and Files to AutoCAD Civil 3D. At the conclusion of this webinar you will know how to accurately convert points and .dwg files from legacy file formats, such as Softdesk and Land Desktop, to AutoCAD Civil 3D. Too often, this is a frustrating process and can introduce mistakes into your work.
Specifically, in this webinar you will learn:
- How to Accurately Convert Legacy .DWG Files
- How to Convert Land Desktop Points
- How to Replace Softdesk Point Blocks
- How to Convert AutoCAD Points
- What to do with Legacy File False Coordinate Locations
- What to do with Legacy File North Rotation
- Common Coordinate System Mistakes Users Make
- Converting the Rest of Your .DWG File
But Wait, There's More!
Full Digital Plus Pass also includes:
- Unlimited Webinar Recording Replay!
- Post Event Online Multimedia Course Access (checkout the Geo+Business Learning Center)!
- Online Multimedia Course Bonus Video and Materials!
Eric Colburn, PLS
The Geo-Business Innovator
Eric Colburn, PLS
About Eric D. Colburn, PLS
Eric D. Colburn, PLS, "The Geo-Business Innovator", helps geo-professionals improve through innovative solutions, mastery of marketing and business growth strategies, and coaching/training. Eric is a successful, serial entrepreneur, podcaster, industry writer, product development consultant, and practicing RI licensed professional land surveyor.
If you are interested in working with Eric, please visit his Work With Me Page, email him at email@example.com or give him a call toll free at 1-800-277-3265 extension 700.