Presented by the School of Global Policy and Strategy’s Science Policy Fellows Program and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography’s Science Policy Discussion Group, this roundtable will explore the sources of California’s water supply, how it is used throughout the state and best practices for optimal regulation of its use.
- 5:30 p.m. Reception
- 6:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
- Daniel Cayan, Director, California Applications Program and Research Meteorologist, Scripps Oceanography
- Marty Ralph, Director, Center for Western Weather and Water Extremes, Scripps Oceanography
- Jennifer Burney, Assistant Professor, GPS
- Sandra Kerl, Deputy General Manager, San Diego County Water Authority
The event will take place in The Great Hall (directions). Closest parking will be at the Pangea Parking Structure.
Free to the public, but registration is required.
Questions? Contact Wendy Hunter Barker.