Over the past 12 months we’ve had increased interest in online on-demand courses. This is our first online course that will span the course of 5 weeks. Each week, you will have access to several new hours of content that will enable you to perform the assigned exercises and labs for that given week.
In this course, you will learn how to get started using Ansible for Network Automation. Ansible is a popular DevOps open source IT automation and configuration management platform. It is a super simple automation platform that is agentless and extensible, and makes for a great platform for network automation.
This course covers Ansible from the ground up. It covers the basics from getting Ansible installed to using Ansible to automate different types including Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, Arista EOS, and Juniper Junos Devices.
This course includes 60 hours of lab-time using Network's On Demand Labs Platform that includes 4 Arista Switches, 2 Nexus Switches, 3 Cisco IOS routers, and 2 Juniper vMX routers. All devices are virtual appliances. You can start and stop the topology as you need to in order to work through the exercises.
- Ansible Overview
- Ansible Terminology
- Installing Ansible
- Creating Configuration Templates
- Managing Configurations
- Deeper dive into Ansible (conditionals, iterators, register, variables, check mode, etc.)
- Gathering Data from Network Devices
- Continuous Compliance
- Creating Automatic Documentation & Reports
- Dynamic Inventory
Additionally, we’ll cover many Ansible tips and tricks along the way too.
- This is an online on-demand course. There will be approximately 2-4 hours of video content each week and another 4-8 hours required by (each week) you in order to complete all excercises labs.
- The course will begin January 23, 2017 and continue through February 26, 2017.
- Payment must be received by January 22 to participate
Brought to you by Network to Code, LLC