Unimaginable Service Part 2 : Getting Engaged with Your Clients (On-Demand)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Unimaginable Service, Part 2
Getting Engaged: You and your customers live happily ever after
Part two of a three-part series
What are your customers saying about you?
When we experience outstanding service, we may tell one or two people about it. But a bad experience is shared with up to 20 people. Customers will talk about your service. The good news is you get to write the script.
Certified Speaking Professional Becky McCrary is an internationally recognized expert on customer service and business communication. Her programs have been developed based on years of experience in the business world. With wit and wisdom, Becky has taken her insightful and inspiring programs to business organizations and associations in 39 states and the Caribbean.
Through this three-part web-delivered series on Unimaginable Service, Becky will help you write your winning script!
In Part 2 of Unimaginable Service: Engagement
Everybody says they provide excellent service. They care about their members, clients, patients and customers. They perform transactions in a timely manner, accurately and with a smile on their faces. So what? Is doing the transaction enough? Are you engaging customers to do business with you?
Good service isn't good enough anymore. consumers have more options, higher expectations and are quick to vote with their feet and their wallets when they are not happy.
- Identify 6 steps of initial consumer engagement
- Determine how you can use these to delight your customers
- Build on 4 characteristics of consumer engagement with your company
Act "on purpose!"
More Unimaginable Service:
- Learn to recognize the impact of your service
- Identify five practices that make customers cringe
- Discover that manners matter
- Convert seven negative phrases into statements of concern
- Change five stumbling blocks into building blocks of communication
- Learn to handle the difficult customers
- Find out the 10 mistakes that take you from problem to crisis and learn four quick ideas to manage the situation
Your ticket gives you and your team access to the on-demand presentation whenever you and your team need it.
Webinar and communication support provided by Portfolio