Take your training skills to a more advanced level as you discover how the human brain really learns which is very different from traditional assumptions about learning. Explore the most current "cognitive neuroscience" about effective instruction - how the brain takes in, stores, retrieves and uses knowledge. Discover six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science, then apply these principles every time you train, teach, or coach others.
These Accelerated Learning principles go hand-in-hand with team-based Agile and Scrum processes and principles. If you are an Agile coach or Scrum trainer, you will be especially pleased to discover how to combine Agile/Scrum concepts with collaborative learner-engagement.
During this dynamic, two-day training program, you will also practice using the 4Cs instructional design "map" with the content you teach, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class, or level of learners. The 4Cs is a brain-based, four-step, Accelerated Learning instructional design model now used by hundreds of Agile coaches and Scrum trainers around the world.
Leave this train-the-trainer event with a trainer's tool bag of practical, brain-based instructional strategies you can put to use immediately in your own training programs. You'll also leave with a 55 - page workbook filled with new resources and brain science information, as well as copies of Sharon Bowman';s best-selling books: "Training from the BACK of the Room" and "Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick".
What others are are saying about the class:
- "Fun, energetic, very educational - Sharon is an excellent facilitator with a wealth of knowledge about adult learning." - Carmen
- "Sharon uses a high-energy style of delivery that keeps you engaged and on the edge of your seat; a valuable investment of my time." - Susan
- "Inspiring, high energy, applicable! You will leave with ideas, practical tools, and a positive spirit!" - Anu
- "Great ideas and a wonderful experience! Our training will benefit immensely from this information and experience." - Shearon
- "Truly outstanding - Wow! Sharon is a true inspiration to us all." - Jim
- "Very dynamic! Once again, Sharon has given us great ideas to bring our training alive." - Michelle
Who should attend?
- Agile Coaches & Trainers
- Anyone who needs to engage an audience!
After participating in this informative and interactive program, you will be able to:
- Explain and define the most current brain science about human learning - information that is directly applicable to all instruction, whether in classrooms, one-on-one, or computer-based
- Apply "The Six Trumps" - six learning principles based on brain science that will significantly enhance learning and retention, regardless of the content being taught
- Recognize these six learning principles in action
- Use these principles in any learning environment: classroom, e-learning, one-on-one, small and large group instruction
- Combine brain science and technology and enhance learning by using both in creative, collaborative ways
- Access new resources that will expand your knowledge of the most current brain science about human learning
- Utilize a trainer's tool bag of practical tips and activities - a collection of best practices that you created during the training program
- For Agile coaches and Scrum trainers: Combine Agile and Scrum processes and principles with Accelerated Learning to create collaborative, interactive, fun and memorable learning experiences
- Sharon's best-selling book "Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Step Aside and Let Them Learn"
- Sharon's newest book "Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick"
- A copy of the 55-page participant workbook that is only available with this program
- A collection of "brain activating tools" - game prizes, training souvenirs, and learning aids - that can be used in the participant's own training programs
- A certificate of completion for a resume and suitable for framing
About The Instructor: Sharon Bowman
Sharon turns passive listeners into active learners with her high-energy, hands-on approach to teaching, training, and learning. Her classes and seminars are practical, useful, memorable, and fun. Over 150,000 of her popular books are now in print.
Sharon has been a professional speaker, author, teacher, and trainer for over forty years. She works with people who want to fine-tune their information-giving skills, and businesses and educational institutions that want to offer exceptional in-house staff development programs.
Sharon delivers interactive keynote and conference sessions, and customized train-the-trainer programs.
- President, Bowperson Publishing & Training
- Author of seven popular training books
- Professional speaker and corporate trainer
- Staff development consultant and instructor for school districts and colleges
- Past Professional Member - National Speakers Association (NSA) and American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
Organizations That We Have Trained:
- American Airlines
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Department of Homeland Security
- Earnst & Young
- Emory University
- H&R Block
- Thomson Reuters
- Tractor Supply
- Vanderbilt University
- Many, many, more...
In order to receive a refund of your tuition for this class you must notify us no later than 10 business days prior to the class start date.
We may on some occasions share your email address with a limited number of our trusted partners. We do not sell your personal information and we treat your privacy with the utmost regard. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any concerns.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Braintrust Consulting Group