Note: These workshops sell out quickly, so if you're interested, register now.
Customers don’t just buy a product — they switch from something else. And customers don’t just leave a product — they switch to something else.
It’s in these switching moments that the deepest customer insights can be found.
On the 24th of January, a select group of 40 people will attend a unique, hands-on, full-day workshop to learn about “The Switch”.
Most businesses don’t know the real reasons why people switch to — or from — their products. We’ll teach you how to find out.
The workshop will be at the Madison Building in Detroit, Michigan. The workshop will be led by Bob Moesta and Chris Spiek.
Bob and Chris are the founders of The Re-Wired Group and have taught their Jobs-to-be-Done workshops around the world to thousands of entrepreneurs, product managers, developers and designers. The work that Bob and Chris have done is featured in the latest Clayton Christensen book Competing Against Luck.
If you want to learn the causal mechanism of why people buy products and how to use this information to design and build your next product or feature, you should definitely attend.
Here's an overview:
- You’ll participate in live customer interviews.
- You’ll learn new techniques for unearthing the deep insights that most companies never bother to dig up.
- You'll gain a fundamental education on Jobs-to-be-Done from the creators.
- You’ll understand why people switch from one product to another and how you can increase the odds that the switch goes your way.
- You’ll be able to put everything you learned to immediate use.
Spots are limited. Only 40 people will be able to attend and participate.
OPTIONAL: Join us on Day 2 and participate in a quick, one day Jobs-to-be-Done project. We'll put the JTBD tools to work and conduct a number of interviews focused on one product, then introduce some of the techniques that we use to analyze interviews and identify useful insights.
Register today and we'll see you on January 24th.
These workshops tend to sell out very quickly, early registration is encouraged.