Skip Main Navigation
Page Content
This event has ended

Save This Event

Event Saved

The A Streak: A Streak To Remember

Vinnie Cent

The A Streak: A Streak To Remember
Available Dates
No tickets available for upcoming dates

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Sales End Price Fee Quantity
A Streak - Month
70% will be donated towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
1 hour before event starts $30.00 $3.72
Donation 1 hour before event starts
A Streak - Week   more info 1 hour before event starts $15.00 $2.89

Share The A Streak: A Streak To Remember

Event Details

The A Streak is a fundraising challenge in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, the leading source of free blood cancer information, education and support for patients, survivors, families and healthcare professionals. The mission of LLS is to treat and cure blood cancers such as: leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and also improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services.

THE GOAL of this fundraiser challenge is for you to complete a run streak (or run streaks) of a least 1 mile a day during April, May, June, or July. During this challenge runners will have the opportunity to earn tickets for a virtual raffle by completing the challenges below.

  • NEW!!! Complete a run streak of 7 days (1 ticket)
  • Complete a Run streak of 30 days (4 tickets)
  • Run 45-59 miles in a month (6 tickets)
  • Run 60-89 miles in a month (8 tickets)
  • Run 90-119 miles in a month (10 tickets) 
  • Run 120+ miles in a month (14 tickets)
  • Run 60 miles during a streak (1 Patch)
  • Complete 60 day streak or longer (1 Patch)

 

The Prizes to be raffled off are as follows

  1. NYC Marathon Bib w/ 3 nights hotel stay
  2. Philadelphia Marathon Bib
  3. 2 - Northface Endurance Challenge Series Bib (through 2019)
  4. 2 - Aftershokz Wireless Headphones
  5. 3 - Mighty Audio Players
  6. 6 - Roosport Beltless Running Pockets

 *Once you register, Streak whenever*

**Deadline To Enter is July 1st**

***ONLY  ONE ENTRY IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE***

70% OF THE PROCEEDS will go towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The remaining 30% will go towards prize pool, operational costs, and The Wireless Athletes mission to continue doing work on behalf of non-profits at little to no cost.

DONT WANT TO STREAK? No STREAKIN problem! Use the Open Donation option to contribute any amount to help us reach our fundraising goal!!!

CLICK HERE TO LOG YOUR MILES

If you are using a mobile device you will have to download the google docs app and open the spreadsheet manually using the link provided BELOW to track your miles. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dweQEi69bkD_B_Z-TA4WQpyTQ3CxRIwAgrlNynpGSMk

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE about patches and how our rewards program works.

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT the event organizer for any further questions, or concerns. 

The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society will be providing the NYC Marathon Bib for this event. All other rewards and prizes are provided by The Wireless Athlete.

Have questions about The A Streak: A Streak To Remember? Contact Vinnie Cent

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.