This is going to be an exciting one-of-a-kind workshop that will utilize training and speed networking to build an instant referral group for you!
You should attend if...
- You have a valuable service or product to offer.
- You need to expand your professional network.
- You would like to have an INSTANT referral group to give and receive referrals.
- You would like to learn a system to maximize speed networking events and manage your contacts.
- You are uncomfortable with networking, or have areas to improve on.
- You like learning new things and meeting positive people.
Why Speed Networking works:
- It's a very quick and efficient way to meet many new people in a very short amount of time.
- Opportunity to share your elevator speech with many people
- Meet people from various industries to share referrals
- Organized and structured to maximize connections made
Why Speed Networking may NOT work:
- Meeting too many people at once can become overwhelming
- Most people do not have a system to build relationships and manage their contacts
- Meeting people in the same line of work (competitors) is not beneficial
- Not being able to meet everyone in the room is missed opportunity
- The aftermath of getting spammed by untrained networkers
How this event is different
- Training will be provided at the front end of the event, providing a framework to make speed networking fun AND functional!
- Additional bonus training will be provided after the speed-networking rounds to provide a system to maintain contacts, build relationships, and maximize results from the event!
- Limited to no more than 20 participants ensuring the ability to meet all attendees within the time-frame!
- Only one person per category which means no time lost on speaking with a competitor!
- Leave the event energized, trained, and connected with an instant referral group of business professionals!
What to bring:
- Your energy
- Positive attitude
- Something to write with
- Business cards
Tickets include lunch, worksheet, speed-networking, and training for only $49 ($399 value!) You may purchase more than one category if available. For planning purposes and to ensure a quality event for all participants, ticket sales are final. If you cannot make it, you may send a representative in your place. No tickets will be available at the door.
BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER: Send an email to email@example.com to verify your category is still available. First-come, first-serve. If your category is taken, you will have an option to pre-order and secure a spot for a future event.
Health Drinks / Supplements
Sample of categories:
- Health supplements
- Fitness trainer
- Financial services
- Energy and Power
- Skin Care
- Motivational Speaker / Parenting
- Change Management
- Self defense
- Fractional CFO
- Insurance - Health
- insurance - Property and Casualty
- Real Estate - Commercial
- Automotive repair
- Video services
- Social Services
- Web services
- Coaching / Training
- Banker - Commercial
- Banker - residential
- Home Inspection
- Carpet cleaner
- Web designer
- Cleaning service
- Auto detailer
- Auto dealer
- Moving company
- Business coach
- Office space
- Events and banquets
- Employee benefits
- Human resources
- Retirement community
- Home healthcare
- Pet services
- And more!!!
Remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify availability for your category before completing your purchase.
See you there!
By attending an event with the Dublin Area Networking Group, Become a Better Networker, and/or Chris Borja, you are granting permission to the Dublin Area Networking Group, Become a Better Networker, Chris Borja, and anyone authorized, to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Area Networking Group, Become a Better Networker, Chris Borja, and anyone authorized, their staff, board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.
"I attended Speed Networking seminar put on by Chris. This is the 2nd seminar of his I have attended. Like the first, this was awesome. His teaching techniques on why we're not good networkers and how we can become better was beyond what I could have imagined. His knowledge. insight and willingness to teach others is worth every penny and more. I highly recommend you attend his whole series of networking events: Introduction, Speed Networking and the 2 day Boot Camp (which is the next I plan to attend). you can't go wrong spending time with Chris at Become a Better Networker events." - Joe T.
"Chris is a skilled facilitator and does a great job helping entrepreneurs and small business owners improve their networking skills. He makes his events fun by getting everyone to talk with each other and truly listen to the other person in order to build relationships. That's the foundation of building business!" - Diane M.