San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The traditional web design process is broken. You are wasting time and money on your website... and you don't even know it. Your website is the centerpiece of all your marketing activities and is your “best salesperson,” yet the way we traditionally approach website design has a great deal of systemic risk and wasted opportunity. Such risks include factors like:
- Up-front costs of $15-$100K
- Time commitment of at least 6 months
- Often over budget, out of scope and late
There’s a smarter, more efficient method to web design: Growth-Driven Design. This web design methodology focuses on three core principles:
- Reduces the headaches associated with the traditional web design process
- Maximizes results
- Informs other parts of the business
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn and identify the risks associated with the traditional web design process.
- Understand the three phases of the Growth-Driven Design Methodology
- Analyze how to consistently improve a website by running continuous improvement cycles in the form of 30-day “sprints”
- Build your website tool stack to include multiple tools to gather user data and insights as well as improve your website’s overall performance.
Please bring your own laptop to this SIG Workshop in order to fully participate in the session’s activities.
Important Note: Registration is limited to 12 attendees. Pre-registration is required; no walk-ins accepted.
- Free street parking along east side of S. Washington Street
- Free street parking on north and south side of 454 E. Main between Grant and S. Washington (spots fill quickly!)
- Free street parking along north side of E. Cherry (spots are taken quickly!)
- 5 Spots in east lot across from 454 E. Main Street. Spot 5, 6,7,8,9 & 10 marked “Design Group”
- Metered Parking along north and south side of E. Main Street from Route 23 to Grant St.
Save This Event
When & Where
We're proud to present programs and events featuring marketing leaders and innovators, providing access and networking opportunities for central Ohio marketers.
AMA Columbus is the local chapter of the American Marketing Association, a professional association for individuals and organizations who are leading the practice, teaching and development of marketing and communications.