San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
About The Course
An Online and Classroom course designed by our Realtime Selenium QA Experts to provide the knowledge and skills of wrtiting automation scripts in Selenium. Selenium is used for automating Web Applications. It is widely used across all the industries because of its wide range of flexibility with programming languages, operating systems and support for most of the browsers. You can automate almost any web application using Selenium. So what you can do with Selenium only depends on your imagination.
- SELENIUM Introduction
- What is Automation?
- Why should we go for Automation?
- Different types of Automation Tools
- Functional Automation
- Performance Automation
- What is selenium?
- Advantages of Selenium
- Disadvantages of Selenium
- Difference between Selenium and QTP
- SELENIUM Components
- SELENIUM IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- SELENIUM RC (Remote Control)
- SELENIUM Web Driver
- SELENIUM Grid
- SELENIUM IDE
- How to download and install selenium IDE?
- Scenario: open google.com type text in the textbox and click on google search button.
- Covert the recorded scripts in other languages.
- Synchronization in IDE.
- How to run multiple test cases in IDE?
- When will we go for recording or selenium IDE?
- SELENIUM Configuration
- Selenium configuration with Java.
- Steps to configure eclipse?
- How to create, write a program in eclipse?
- SELENIUM RC
- Locaters in RC(rough introduction on Locaters)
- How to install FireBug
- Locators in Selenium RC
- How to install FirePath in FireBug?
- How to capture the XPath by using FirePath?
- Validation Commands, Debugging
- How to change port number and IE problem solves
- Commands for validation
- How to run the scripts in debugging mode?
- WebDriver Introduction
- Locaters in WebDriver
- CSS Selector
- Partial LinkText
- What is different between RC and WebDriver?
- Advantages of WebDriver
- How to work with other browsers
- Google Chrome
- Opera & Safari
- How many test cases we can automate for a day?
- WebdDiver Backed Selenium
- Automation Life Cycle & Framework
- Automation Life cycle or Automation approach or Strategy for any project/product
- Modular Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Keyword driven FrameWork
- Hybrid driven FrameWork
- Steps to configure JUnit in eclipse
- JUnit life cycle
- Batch execution or suite execution
- Limitations of JUnit
- How to install TestNG to eclipse
- TestNG Life cycle
- What is alert, conformation alert and popup?
- How to handle the Alert & popup?
- Batch execution or suite execution in TestNG
- How to create an xml file?
- IO Streams/External Files
- Why excel file?
- Test data?
- Object Repository?
- For loop
- Step1 program
- step2 program
- Step3 program
- Advanced Concepts
- Advanced WebDriver
- How to handle the Ajax control?
- Splits in Java
- How to declare an array?
- Steps to configure Sikuli in eclipse
- How to connect to the database?
- How to handle Captcha (security code)?
- How to capture the ScreenShot?
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Nodes
- Develop Script
- XML Preparation
- Test Execution
- Result Analysis
- Bug life cycle / Bug tracking tool/(TFS-Team Foundation Server)
Save This Event
When & Where
"NXGClasses" AKA "Next Generation Classes" was started in the year 2014 @ Hyderabad, by a team of real time IT Professionals. The company experts in providing IT industry current cutting edge technologies in the form of "Instructor LED Online Courses" and "Offline Classroom courses". Currently "NXGClasses" mainy focusing on courses like "Apache Hadoop Developer", "Apache Hadoop Admin" and "MongoDB Database Development & Administration", "Cassandra DB", "Couch DB", "Redis" "Node.JS", "Android App Development", "IOS App Development", "Selenium Testing".... courses.