You can now pay via online banking! Kindly head to our new registration platform. https://www.cloudhax.com/event/listing/details/7379/Run-Save-the-Cats-2016
Run & Save The Cats 2016 is a fund raising running event. The objective of this event is to increase the awareness of the community in Malaysia towards stray cats as well as raising fund for S.I. Shelter Home. This event is organized by Limitless HQ Services in collaboration with S.I. Shelter Home. Some of the fees will be donated to S.I. Shelter Home.
- RUNNING EVENT
- MEN OPEN 6KM
- WOMEN OPEN 6KM
- FUN RUN 3KM
- CATS COMPETITION / FUN CATSHOW
- MALE ADULT SHORT HAIR
- MALE ADULT LONG HAIR
- FEMALE ADULT SHORT HAIR
- FEMALE ADULT LONG HAIR
- JUNIOR SHORT HAIR
- JUNIOR LONG HAIR
- BEST CAGE & COSTUME
- ADOPT THE CATS
- GUESS THE CATS WEIGHT COMPETITION*
- MINI CATS STUFFS CARNIVAL
*Terms & Conditions apply
- Corporate challenge : Logo sponsorship under corporate sponsorship
- Maximum participants : 25
- Everybody have to be at the finish line to be claimed as the winner
- Only one person have to register using eventbrite/cloudhax. We will send the group registration form afterwards.
- For further info: Email email@example.com or call Ms. Hana at (+60)196735102
*Early birds - No refund will be given upon cancellation
How to enter Virtual Run and its T&C?
- Buy the virtual run ticket (6km)
- Complete the race before 11.00 a.m. , 24th Disember 2016
- Send the prove (running apps, Garmin photos, Fitbit and VivoSmart data etc), your timing, together with your picture to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of VIRTUAL RUN 6KM
- This challenge is strictly limited to 500 participants per category.
- Your running kits and finisher items will be posted within 14 working days after 24th Disember 2016
i. This competition is open to all Malaysian and expatriates who has Malaysian working permit and also his/her immediate family members.
ii. The 6KM is open to participant of age 16 and above.
iii. The 3KM challenge is open to participants of age 3 and above (kids open - supervised by registered parent/s)
MEN OPEN & WOMEN OPEN 6KM
- 1st Place : RM500 + Sponsor special prize + finisher medal + certificate
- 2nd Place : RM300 + Sponsor special prize + finisher medal + certificate
- 3rd Place : RM150 + Sponsor special prize + finisher medal + certificate
- 1st place : RM1000 + sponsor special price + trophy + finisher medal + certificate
Everyone needs to register via Online Registration at www.eventbrite.com or Cloudhax.
- Any online registration without online payment is invalid. Therefore please ensure to pay online when you register online.
- Substitution and changing of categories is NOT allowed. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
- No refund will be made for wrong registration.
- We only accept online payment via PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Online banking (Cloudhax)
Running kits & advantages upon registration:
i. Official T-shirts
ii. Running bib & safety pins
- There will be NO distribution of kits on race day.
- Change of t-shirt size and running number is not allowed!
- Running kits can be collected on 23rd December 2016 at Monumen Alaf Baru, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Running kits will be delivered using Malaysia's courier service 1-2 weeks before the event for those who are staying outside KL/Selangor/Putrajaya
- Delivery fees : RM10/person. Multiple registrations require only one address for delivery
Official Dryfit T-shirt
Design will be uploaded soon!
The results of the each category verified by professional judges and their decision is final.
Certificates will be distributed at the finish line. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Finisher Medals will be distributed at the finish line. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
For any general enquiries pertaining to the RUN & SAVE THE CATS, please contact:
Email : email@example.com
Registration Closing Date:
25th November 2016 or upon reaching the maximum participants.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
To those who are allergy to cats/have asthma/eczema or other related medical condition, kindly do not touch the cats during this event.
The organizers reserve right to change the date and venue without prior notice. The announcement will be made afterwards
The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. Should the heavy rain, thunder storm or extreme weather condition persist after delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the above event, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
The organizers reserves the right to use any photograph (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.