RECORDINGS of Product Management + User Experience
The Product Management + User Experience virtual conference took place February 3, 2016. Its buzz and feedback have been exceptionally positive; sorry if you missed it!
But you still can purchase access to the recordings of the presentations (i.e., playback of both audio and slides). These will be available by approximately ; purchase now and we'll email you when the recordings are available to download.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from six thought leaders who’ve explored the intersection of Product Management and User Experience Design:
- "Good to Great” with Marty Cagan, Founder of the Silicon Valley Product Group
- “There is No Such Thing as UX Strategy. There is Only Product Strategy.” by Jeff Gothelf, Author of Lean UX
- “Planning Your User’s Path Together” with Laura Klein, UX Designer, Product Manager, and Lean Startup expert
- “Radical Focus” with Christina Wodtke, Associate Professor, CCA “Balancing Continuous Discovery and Delivery” by Jeff Patton, Author of User Story Mapping
- “UX Luvs PM: 6 Ways to Learn Better Together” with Tomer Sharon, Head of User Experience at WeWork
Play these recordings from the convenience of your home or office, whenever you like and as often as you like!
Brought to you by Rosenfeld Media
Rosenfeld Media brings you the best expertise in user experience design in the formats you need: books, public workshops, training, and consulting.