San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join OWASP AppSec Bucharest 2016 - the only application security event in Bucharest!
The application security conference will take place on 6th of October 2016 at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel. Everyone is free to participate in OWASP and all our materials are available under a free and open software license.
Our objective is to raise awareness about application security and to bring high-quality security content provided by renowned professionals in the European region.
Who Should Attend?
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals interested in improving IT Security
- Anyone interested in learning about or promoting Web Application Security
Great talks and trainings!
Join one of the workshops:
- OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities – discover, exploit, remediate
- Secure Web Applications in Java
- Shellcode Development and Exploiting
- Practical Cryptography on the Internet
Check the event page for the updated agenda and detailed training descriptions.
See you there!
When & Where
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a 501(c)(3) worldwide not-for-profit charitable organization focused on improving the security of software. Our mission is to make software security visible, so that individuals and organizations worldwide can make informed decisions about true software security risks.