It's time to start treating Social Media like a party instead of a chore! Join us at Betsy's Social Media Soiree to find out how! All you need is your laptop and a wifi connection. We will send you the link for the conference via Join.me where Lauren Ramsey, founder of Betsy Bash Social Media Agency, will share her secret social media template for content strategy.
Together, we gather VIRTUALLY (using join.me) for coffee (or tea) and a Social Media Etiquette lesson from Betsy, followed by a Laptop & Learn where we all roll our sleeves up together and tackle the topic at hand!
What to Bring:
- Your Favorite warm beverage of choice
- Your Laptop (with strong wifi and built in mic)
- A Tasty Snack to munch on!
What You’ll Learn:
- Social Media Etiquette
- How to Find Content
- How to Create a Content Strategy
- How to Create a Social Media Calendar
What You’ll Leave With:
- A Content Strategy for your business
- A Social Media Calendar for your business
- A Recipe Card for the lesson at hand
- New Friends to invite to your Social Media Soirée!
Set up your social media foundation so that visiting your social channels is like attending a Soirée for your business!
Who Should Attend:
Business owners, entrepreneurs & creatives with a social media presence that are looking to expand their reach and increase sales! There are no requirements for the number of followers, tweets, posts or metrics that you must have to attend this course. We do ask, however, that you have at least one social media account in mind that you would like to work on while in the course.