Sunday, August 21st at Grochau Cellars in Amity, Oregon
Chefs Ben Meyer and Benjamin Schade from Old Salt Marketplace with Chef Greg Smith from Grain & Gristle with special guests Pip's Original Donuts and wines from Grochau Cellars, Vincent Wine Co. and Upper Five Vineyard. (phew -- did you get all that!)
Dinner begins at 5:00pm ~ $135 per person (ticket price includes all food, drink & gratuity)
Please direct any questions you may have to email@example.com or 503.477.7565
- Purchases are non-refundable.
- The dinners will be held rain or shine.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined, unless otherwise indicated.
- Plate & Pitchfork dinners are not suitable for infants or children.
- You will receive directions to the farm in a confirmation email that will be sent approximately 14 days prior to dinner.
- Non-alcoholic drinks are always available.
- Dinners are served family style and each table seats 8 guests.
- Pets are not permitted at dinner and may not be left in cars.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited at all Plate & Pitchfork events.
- Please limit your purchase to four tickets per event.