Actions and Detail Panel
No More Burnout: Creating Boundaries to Increase Energy
Wed, April 26, 2017, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Do you feel burned out? Are you too tired and overwhelmed to figure out how to make a change?
We can help you find the path out of burnout and into balance.
Learn how to create and communicate the boundaries that will restore your energy. Take the time to tune into yourself and learn how to speak up for your needs.
This workshop is right for you if:
- You are ready to put yourself on the priority list and off the back burner.
- You appreciate the idea of boundaries but need support identifying your own.
- You need a kick in the butt to actually SLOW DOWN and NOTICE what you need.
- You want a roadmap away from burnout and into balance.
- You need the words to say to maintain boundaries at home and work.
Join us for an evening centered on finding the way back to yourself. This dynamic and interactive 3-hour workshop will give the tools and motivation to stop living exhausted and move into an energized life.
You will leave with:
- Clarity on how boundaries are an essential part of well-being and high quality relationships.
- Confidence about how to create boundaries that increase quality of life.
- Personalized, clearly defined boundaries for work and home.
- The words to say to maintain these clear boundaries.
- An action plan to create the time, intention, and support you need to keep these boundaries long-term.
Co-facilitated with special guest Lauren Atripaldi, LMT, RYT owner of Bluewave Bodywork.