Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Beginner
This course will give you a foundational knowledge of graph databases and use cases. You'll learn all the getting-started basics, including data import and creation, basic modeling, and querying. Learn to use Neo4j's powerful query language, Cypher, and how it can drastically improve your connected data problems.
Best Suited For:
- Anyone with an interest in database technology
- Developers, Administrators, DevOps engineers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- An understanding of graph databases
- How to use graph databases
- Introduction to data modeling with Graph databases
- How to get started working with Neo4j
- Build confidence in building a graph enabled application
You don’t need any previous experience with Neo4j, NOSQL databases or specific development languages
- Introduction to Graphs
- Introduction to Graph based Modeling
- Neo4j and Cypher
- Advanced Queries with Cypher
- Real-world implementation use cases with Neo4j
*You will need your own laptop.* Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
For any questions about the event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Graph Academy is the world’s leading source for developer education on graph databases.
GraphAcademy is your premier destination to access flexible and innovative learning options that you need to become a graph data professional!
GraphAcademy Training provides you with the required skills to be effective with graph data and productive with Neo4j. You will gain key modeling and implementation skills to tackle graph data management on Neo4j with ease.
Serving customers in production for over a decade, Neo4j is the world’s leading graph database with the largest ecosystem of partners and tens of thousands of successful deployments.
Check out our training calendar and sign up today!