Actions and Detail Panel
Navigating Through Care Transitions
Wed, Apr 19, 2017, 9:00 AM – Thu, Apr 20, 2017, 5:00 PM PDT
Transitions of care is one of the biggest topics in healthcare today. The Navigating Through Care Transitions: Improving Continuity of Care Conference will bring together the multidisciplinary team for a dynamic and interactive event to learn models of care and innovative processes leading to improved outcomes across the continuum of care and appropriate use of healthcare resources.
This two-day event will provide participants with the tools to:
- Reduce avoidable hospital readmissions
- Focus on patient-centered care
- Decrease medication errors
- Increase self-efficacy of patients and family/caregivers
- Improve patient outcomes
- Identify the relationship between compassion, kindness, and patient satisfaction
- To improve continuity of care by empowering patients and their families to be their own healthcare advocates.