Today, marriages and families are under serious attack.
– 50% I.E 1 in 2 of first time marriages are ending in divorce
– 60% of second time marriages are ending in divorce
– 73% of third time marriages are ending up in divorce
In Nigeria, approximately 7 in 10 I.e 70% of marriages are ending up in one form of separation or the other.
Teenagers in single – parent families are 300% more likely to need psychological help than teens from intact families. 80% of rapists motivated by anger, resentment, rage etc come from fatherless homes
Based on a recent UK ministry of justice survey most criminals and offenders come from broken and dysfunctional families and it is safe to say the same is the case here in Nigeria and other parts of the world.
IGNORANCE, SELF and a Lack of LOVE are at the heart of most marriage break ups and family issues.
The Catalyst, Lanre Olusola and Wale Adefarasin with a burden to help restore the family unit which indeed is the bedrock of society, present the Mind the GAP X program.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Mind The Gap X is a specialized and bespoke marriage and family masterclass for single, divorced, engaged and married people. The classes which begin on the 26th of March 2016, will run over 5 sessions until 9th–11th December 2016 at the Guiding Light Assembly (GLA) House Ikoyi.
THEMES AND COURSES:
THEME 1: THE PILLARS THAT BUILD STRONG AND HARMONIOUS FAMILIES.
Time: 9am -5pm
Venue: Guiding Light Assembly(GLA) House, Parkview Estate. Ikoyi. Lagos.
speakers: Lanre Olusola, Wale Adefarasin, Olakunle Soriyan and Laolu Adefarasin
Fees: N10,000 for couples and N5,000 for individuals
Registration closes 24th March, 2016
Lunch will be served
THEME 2: FAMILY AND FINANCES
THEME 3: CHILDREN (INFERTILITY/PARENTING)
THEME 4: MARRIAGE: DEALING WITH IN-LAWS & EMOTIONS
THEME 5: HOME; LIFE; FUN WORK BALANCE – COUPLES’ RETREAT
All classes to be facilitated by Lanre Olusoal and Wale Adefarasin. Guest Speakers for all classes to be communicated to participants.
What You Will Learn at Mind The Gap X Program:
1) Know yourself & know your spouse
2) Emotional Intelligence; Learning the process of release and forgiveness;
Developing and maintaining mental and emotional health/balance in your life
3) Understand the role of sex, sexuality, sexual satisfaction and intimacy in marriage
4) Developing a family, a family vision, values and beliefs and creating alignment between your individual vision, beliefs and values
5) Effective communication in marriage
6) Understanding your spouse’s needs and how best to meet them and bring about relationship satisfaction
7) Anger mastery and conflict resolution
8) Family Finances and so much more.
FEES: N10,000 for couples and N5,000 for individuals
Step 1: Email us with indication of interest at firstname.lastname@example.org and bank details will be sent to you.
Step 2: Send us your full name, phone number, date of payment and amount paid to confirm payment and book your space.
Enquiries: 08077077000 , 08128167460 email@example.com
Date and Time
Guiding Light Assembly (GLA) House 5
Layi Ajayi - Bembe Street
Parkview Estate. Ikoyi
Lagos, Lagos 100000