MEST Recruitment Info Session in Côte d'Ivoire!
Ever wanted to know what it’s like to be an Entrepreneur-in-Training at MEST Africa? Signup to find out everything you need to know about getting into MEST!
We are hosting our first meet-up in Côte d'Ivoire!
For the first time, we are opening up recruitment in a French-speaking country and we’d like to get to know all aspiring tech entrepreneurs and MEST candidates in advance of the entrepreneur recruitment and application process for 2017.
In addition to answering questions about MEST, we will be pre-screening interested candidates and giving tips on how to get into the programme in 2017.
If you (or anyone you know) is interested in MEST and building a tech startup, go ahead and take this Discover MEST test now and come join us!
This meetup is for individuals who:
- Have working knowledge of the English language
- Have an interest in applying for the MEST training program: http://meltwater.org/admissions/
- Have the passion to start a software company
- Involved in entrepreneurship in the region
- Are looking to refine their business and tech skills + growing their network
- Have entrepreneurial or corporate work experience
- Can commit to a year in Ghana participating in the MEST training program starting August 2017
Qualities We Look For in EITs:
- A desire to make a difference
- A strong interest in technology and software
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated personal drive, stamina, and self motivation, as well as the ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Confidence and independent thinking
- Excellent people skills
- Strong interest in teamwork
- The ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Proven academic excellence
- Introduction to the MEST Team
- Intro to MEST Africa
- Introduction to MEST Incubator
- Panel Discussion with MEST Lagos Incubator portfolio companies
- Q & A session – live opportunity to get answers to your questions about life at MEST
- Application Screening
Hope to see everyone there! Please contact email@example.com with any questions.