Are you planning to complete an internship in 2017? Now is the time to attend your Mandatory Internship Orientation. (Sessions on the Irvine Campus are also available - see link below)
Internships are REQUIRED for all COMM and CTVA majors, and are encouraged for HCOM majors.
During the 2-hour orientation you will learn valuable information, including:
• Tips for your internship search
• Which positions qualify as an “academic internships”
• Explanation of the company/site approval process
• Overview of assignments required during the semester
• Introduction to staff from the Career Center and the Center for Internships & Community Engagement who can help you throughout the process
It is your responsibility to attend one of these sessions. That may mean taking time off work or rearranging your schedule in some way. Permission codes to enroll in the 495 internship class are assigned based on attendance at an orientation.
An internship will be one of the most exciting & rewarding activities you undertake at CSUF. Plan ahead and make it a great one!
See you there!!!
Faculty Internship Coordinator
College of Communications