Saturday, January 28th: 9 am to 5:30 pm, CST (lunch provided)
Sunday, January 29th: 9 am to 12 pm, CST
DISCOVER how to brand yourself as an artist and create a solid marketing plan with help from professionals in the field.
HEAR from artists who are successfully telling their brand story.
LEARN how experienced artists price artwork to sell.
- Ben Caldwell, Ben & Lael
- Brit McDaniel, Paper & Clay
- Brittany Blankenship, Matchstic Branding
- Christina Kober, Christina Kober Designs
- Danielle McDaniel, The Clay Lady's Co-op and Galleries
- Jane R. Snyder, marketing consultant & arts writer
- Katie Gonzalez, linenlaid&felt
- Kirsty Hughan, Seamless Marketing
- Matt Alexander, Holler Design
- Scott Ball, sales professional and woodworker
- Tena Payne, Earthborn Studios
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Free parking is available in the Watkins College parking lots on a first-come, first-served basis.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Tennessee Craft by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 615-736-7600. The Tennessee Craft office is open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm, CST.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Please contact the Tennessee Craft office if you wish to transfer your ticket registration.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds after January 13. Refunds will be issued if the event is cancelled due to winter weather and the attempt to reschedule is not possible.
Make Your Art. Make It Work. is a program of Tennessee Craft. Workshop proceeds fund our member summer study scholarships. Sponsored in part by: Metro Arts and Tennessee Arts Commission