In this Lunch & Learn Mr. Brian Williams will be discussing how to design and deliver the perfect sales pitch or presentation.
The schedule is as follows:
- 11:30am - 11:45am: Check-In & Networking
- 11:45am - 12:00pm: Order Food
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch and workshop
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm: QA & networking
ABOUT THE PRESENTATION
Effective communication is critical in business today: email, business or sales presentations, business meetings, conference calls, social media, texting, media interviews, casual conversations, and formal documentation. You can't even imagine being in business without all of the above, they are critical to success. However, few have been trained by a communication/presentation professional...where the training was intensely focused on:
- Long-term behavioral change
- Adult learning principles and cognitive research
- Learning how to use a proven & proprietary 6-Step Advanced Communication System (TM)
- True audience participation
Listen, this is not your typical PowerPoint presentation workshop that focuses on 3 points and a poem, in fact we don't even use PowerPoint. This is a massively interactive experience, not just a presentation, and it requires audience participation, while teaching advanced communication or sales presentation principles, techniques, and our proprietary system. These principles are based on 20 years of global corporate experience, reaching the World Semi's in Toastmasters Speech competition, and cognitive research that explains how humans learn, and how the mind processes information during a presentation. Your best outcome is achieved if you:
- Come ready to be challenged
- Come ready to participate
- Are open to a new perspective
Value to members:
- Learn how to use our field-tested 6-Step proprietary Advanced Communication System (TM)
- Experience Perspectivity’s ALP (Active Learning Process)TM where we fully involve the audience members to maximize their learning.
- You will be given tools to immediately use to create your own audience focused, powerfully creative and persuasive presentation.
- Learn the 6 things every presentation must have to truly connect with the audience and influence them to action.
- Learn how to design and deliver presentations with the 3 C'S of effective communication…CONCISE, CLEAR, and COMPELLING.
In this 2-hour Experience, you will only see 1 PowerPoint slide, slides are replaced with generous audience interaction, tools, demonstrations, exercises, and various other effective communication tools.
Come out and obtain this valuable information to advance your business!
BRIAN WILLIAMS is a executive communication and business presentation consultant. He is a 20 year corporate veteran that has worked in small Silicon Valley startups to large Fortune 500 companies. He has created successful $10M pre-sales program that increased the company's global customer base by 23%. He has also delivered countless customer or sales presentations in over 10 countries. He is a Toastmasters World-Champion of Public Speaking Semi-Finalist (Top 40 out of 30,000 contestents globally).
- Last corporate position: Head of Global Business Strategy, direct team of 32 in 4 countries in creating the business strategy, sales presentations, and the pre-sales process for an entirely new product line created from 4 acquisitions ranging from $200M to $1.3B.
- Holds a Computer Science degree from Texas A&M University and is a graduate of multiple management & executive leadership programs.
- Currently a communication/presentation specialist & consultant to corporate executives, sales teams & business professionals.
Save This Event
When & Where
Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce
The Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce (FWMBCC) was formed in 1979 with one goal in mind: “To make Fort Worth a better place to work and raise a family.” Its mission is to promote, assist and enhance economic development for its members and to create wealth for the black business community.
The Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce operates as an independent, non-profit organization. Through civic, industrial and commercial ventures, the FWMBCC actively works to make Fort Worth a strong and economically progressive community. A volunteer elected Board of Directors and Officers guides the activities of FWMBCC.