Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn Build Attraction Training (Class 2 of 5) - Trustpoint's Classroom
Thu, March 23, 2017, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM CDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
- Teaches networking on LinkedIn® - “Setting the Mouse Trap”
Explore the suggestions / tools LinkedIn® offers. Sharpen up on how these suggestive tools can offer even better suggestions for you. Building your Network. Don’t just accept an invite! Business Etiquette. How do you know if you are repelling viewers? Making impactful first impressions on LinkedIn® with minimal effort.... The crafting of great recommendations!
- These trainers are not your average social media speakers proclaiming to be experts, they are certified by Integrated Alliances in LinkedIn® and accredited by LinkedIn® as being in the Top 1% Viewed in 2012.
- Preferred Prerequisite: Class #1 LinkedIn Essentials; Min: 50 Connections
- Business Etiquette: Never Do’s and Always Do’s
- The pros and cons of Endorsements and Recommendations
- How to get the best recommendations in the most timely manner
- # of connections vs. size of your network. vs how to leverage it strategically
- How to save time and still make the best first impressions
- The start to the “9 Highways to a Target” (To Be Continued in Class #3)
- Workbook / Handouts:
- Class #2’s PowerPoint Handout
- LinkedIn Roadmap – Guide to LinkedIn’s menus and organization; navigational path to where features/functions are in LinkedIn; and helps you keep track of the proper ordering of how to work efficiently and effectively in each class
- LinkedIn Strategy and Action Planner – As we proceed thru various areas in LinkedIn and demonstrate how a naïve beginner naturally uses a LinkedIn feature, we then follow immediately with how a savvy LinkedIn user seizes every opportunity to stand out and reap more benefits. This Planner helps you to firm up your best strategy for using LinkedIn’s features and functionality to achieve your objectives and also keeps track of the tactics to use to build out your strategy into actionable next steps
- Progress Tracking Log – you will learn how to track and measure your progress as you work on your LinkedIn Profile in the first class and the learning’s in the next LinkedIn Training classes in this series. AS you learn to strategically, rather than organically, grow your network and engineer your searches you will see dramatic improvements in your results
- Strategic Network Planner – guideline to avoid the pitfalls beginners and even long time LinkedIn Members fall into without realizing it. This tool will help prevent from falling in that unavoidable trap
- Strategic Recommendations Planner – Guideline on how to get the best recommendations in a timely manner
This is LinkedIn training class #2 in a 5-part series. Est Duration: 2Hrs and 15 min. Register to attend more training at eventbrite: www.LinkForSuccess.eventbrite.com .
The Visuals Workshop is for primarily graphics such as headshots & videos are not included in this service and is suggested as an additional purchase.
Sales will close 4-12 hours prior to the webinar. Sales for classrooms will close at midnight the night before in order to make the appropriate number of handouts for class. No Refunds. If you miss class your funds will roll forward to a future class. If you want to take the series but have/will miss one of the classes in the series, please contact Lucinda. (e.g. If you miss a classroom training you may take the next webinar when available to get back in the series.)
For more details contact: LucindaRuch@LinkForSuccess.com or 972-370-2386
Tags: LinkedIn Training Dallas; LinkedIn Training DFW; LinkedIn Sales Training Dallas; LinkedIn Job Seeker Training Dallas; LinkedIn Training Addison;