LETHAL Security Training 101 – Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- The Hacker Playbook methodology
- Common testing tools such as nmap, openvas, metasploit
- Intelligence gathering via DNS brute, scanning, web screenshots
- Identify and exploiting vulnerabilities via metasploit, sqlmap, python, etc
- Post exploitation including lateral movement, reusing credentials
The first day will be the 101 Beginner Penetration Testing course. This will be for those members who haven’t really got their ground game down yet. We’ll be discussing penetration testing methodology, how to perform reconnaissance/intel gathering, all sorts of scanning techniques, exploiting different types of applications, and reporting. In this course you’ll take the information you’ve gathered from open source resources and attack a victim network. The start of the course will have you identifying weakness in a corporate network by using common scanning and vulnerability tools. The next step will focus on taking those findings and using different tools to compromise systems. These hands on exercises will teach how and to look for vulnerabilities on Windows and Linux. Finally, the course will wrap up by talking about what really matters in reporting all your findings to your clients.