This class will teach you to solder or help you practice your skills if they are a little rusty. We will guide you through the process of building an Arduino from a kit. Kits will be provided and in the end you will go home with your brand new DIY Arduino ready to make your project dreams come true.
Reccomended Age: 10+ (kids must be accompanied by adult for entire class)
This class is in a series of upcoming monthly classes at HackPittsburgh:
• Basic Electricity and Electronics (if you missed it, will be repeated soon)
• Learn to Solder (This class)
• Basic Arduino Programming (February 2017)
• Advanced Arduino Programming (TBD)
• Sensors Sensors Sensors! (TBD)
• Motor Control (TBD)
• Basic Electronics Part 2: Semiconductors and op-amps (TBD)
While attendance at one class isn’t required to attend any of the others, with this series of classes you can build your own arduino microcontroller and learn how to do cool things with it. As an added bonus, we will be providing discount codes at each class for the following classes. So, the more you learn, the more you save!