Regardless of the size of your web site, effective search engine optimization (SEO) is critical to the success of your business. However, the landscape for SEO continues to evolve rapidly and it’s challenging for marketers to adapt and keep up with the latest changes. Join us at our upcoming event for best practices, techniques and tips in SEO from Scott Mowery, Director of Digital Marketing Services at Cleveland Clinic. Scott’s presentation will cover the following topics:
* What are the factors you should prioritize when optimizing a site for search engines?
* What are best practices for finding and fixing SEO problems with your site?
* What are tools that you should be using to implement your SEO strategy and measure success?
* How do social media and mobile devices impact SEO efforts?
* How do I improve my company’s visibility in local search listings?
* How do you get your entire organization to buy-in to search engine optimization?
**When:** Feb. 25; lunch and networking start at 11:30 am; program begins at noon.
**Where:** TBD, but in Independence
**Includes:** Attendance includes a boxed lunch of your choice.
**Costs:** Early-bird (ends Feb. 12) costs for IABC members, $10; non-members, $15; students and professionals-in-transition, $10.
From Feb. 12-24: IABC members, $15; non-members, $20; students and professionals-in-transition, $15.
About Scott Mowery
Scott Mowery (@scottmowery) is the Director of Digital Marketing Services at Cleveland Clinic and has more than 15 years of online marketing experience in healthcare and retail. In his current role, he oversees site content and design, web development, search engine marketing and web analytics efforts for clevelandclinic.org, the nation’s second most-visited hospital web site. In addition to working for Cleveland Clinic for the past eight years, he previously managed search engine marketing initiatives for American Greetings and OfficeMax.