Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Are you confused and overwhelmed by how search engines rank websites?
With an excessive amount of information available, you’re not alone in being unsure where to start or what exactly to do for your business. Power up your site’s SEO and get consistently better search results in Google with this specialist training session.
A trusted course, Introduction to SEO Best Practices will demystify what search engines are and how they work. It will also explain the main content factors that influence how your website is seen and ranked and what you can do to encourage positive results in search engines.
Here’s what the course covers:
- difference between SEO and SEM
- how search engines work and how they rank websites and content
- SEO best practices
- how to find relevant keywords and use them
- writing great meta descriptions that will not only please Google but entice people to your site
- effectively formatting your page– headings/heading tags, structure, content, links, images, site speed
- cleaning up your code
- how to optimise your use of Google Search Console including account settings, verifying your property, submitting an XML sitemap, fetch as Google, managing sitelinks and redirects
- and so much more!
This course is for:
Those who are responsible for managing your own or your business’s website and want to understand how you can help effectively influence its results in search engines.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (generally five to twenty attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Join this professional training to learn how to create a high quality site that Google loves through genuinely great content and a spot of technical knowledge.
- light refreshments
- modern computer training room
- individual computers (PC) and the necessary internet access and software
- full set of training resources
- high quality training
Enhance this course with our other courses!
There is also a great discount when 1 or 2 more courses are booked at the same time:
Please note: If you would like to begin with the Introduction to Google Analytics and/or Taking Google Analytics Further courses, please visit those event pages first, and register from there, selecting the additional course/s during registration.
2017 course dates:
Please note: This course does not cover Google Adwords. Register here to be the first to know when these are offered.