San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you noticed that your intimate relationships start out exciting and full of fizzle, and then, at some point, they just... fizzle out?
What if you could get the fizzle back?
What if you could live in a place of strength, power, and agency, and experience Relationship like a Tango? What if you could dance that dance through your life and into your intimacy in a way that helps you heal, be in integrity, and have hotter sexyfuntiime?
In this dance, gender isn't what's key - it's how you and your partner express yourself. Can a woman lead? Of course! Can you both lead at times? Absolutely!
In this workshop, Katherine will present an overview of Polarity as it relates to you and to your relationships - and no... you won't have to dance.
Please note: You do not need to be in a relationship to attend and benefit from this workshop. If you are in a relationship, and you would like to attend with your partner, you'll be very welcome as well.
During our time together, we'll
- Define and explore key concepts of Polarity and how they relate to intimacy
- Participate in platonic exercises that help to explore Polarity, and disucss how that can inform your intimate relationships
- Practice breathwork and mindfulness aimed at cultivating positive emotions and, as I like to put it 'cleaning house before you have company'
- Discuss how Polarity shows up in life - and where it can become unbalanced
- Explore ways to move towards balance while maintaining the 'fizzle' where you want it.
Save This Event
When & Where
Katherine is a gifted and humorous instructor with decades' experience in mind/body disciplines and has been a sex educator for over 10 years. She is the Faculty Yoga Iinstructor for the Pittsburgh Ballet Theater. The intention Katherine holds while teaching is to create a safe space where people may learn and grow. You can find out more about her here.