Actions and Detail Panel
Insights on Batterer Behavior
Tue, April 4, 2017, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
INSIGHTS ON BATTERER BEHAVIOR
- Understand how battering is used to maintain power and control over a victim;
- Gain insight into the societal/media impact on battering behavior;
- Learn standard characteristics of a batterer; shown through actual case studies
- Develop strategies for understanding someone who batters to better assist victims
- Review of batterer intervention programs and best practices for response
Each class will provide light refreshments.
Please bring your own lunch.
Manual and Certificate will be provided.
Doors open at 9:30 am for a 10:00 am sharp start time!
Parking is located conveniently across the street from 103 Church St., New Brunswick