San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In an effort to foster and accelerate an innovation eco-system across the region and state, NSWC Crane and other key regional innovation partners, such as Cook, University of Southern Indiana, Radius, Purdue, Indiana Office of Defense Development, Conexus, and Indiana University are partnering for an innovation forum to spark a decade of innovation across the region. The purpose of the event is to:
- Accelerate and enable the development of a vibrant Innovation Eco-system across the region and state
- Vastly speed the development of collaborative relationships, public-private partnerships, foundations and infrastructure to deliver advanced capability for technology cluster areas: DoD Technologies, Advanced Manufacturing, IT/Cyber, Life Sciences/Biomedical
- Spark a wave of entrepreneurialism/innovative companies across the region, to create tech-based economic development and complement existing innovative economic activity.
The two day forum will offer attendees the chance to participate in facilitated technology tracks to identify collaborative opportunities in key technology clusters for the region identified by a 2014 Battelle study such as defense technologies, life science/biomedical technologies, advanced manufacturing innovation, and IT/Cyber technologies. The forum will offer participants the following opportunities:
- Industry and University panels addressing innovation challenges across the region.
- Universities from the region will highlight and present key research in areas associated with the technology clusters.
- Collaboration and interaction in facilitated technology challenge tracks with key DoD, industry and university Subject Matter Experts to uncover innovative collaboration opportunities.