San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This 2-day workshop addresses in-line inspection of pipelines, the variety of technologies used to evaluate the pipe, and the analysis and validation of the acquired data.
- Preparation and executing inline inspections
- ILI tool types And detection principals covering deformation, cracking and metal loss tools
- The types of threats that the inspection tools can and cannot detect
- The type of data sets that are generated by the inline inspection companies
- How to validate the inline inspection data prior to responding to reported features and after run acceptance
Contact us for more information.
Save This Event
When & Where
Kiefner and Associates
Kiefner + Associates, Inc. supplies expertise on many of the problems and challenges that confront pipeline operators.