- Learn powerful ways to communicate and improve successful delivery of your project.
- Gain skills that solve communication problems and make you more attractive as a product management candidate.
- Understand how effective visual communication techniques help tell your story to various stakeholders (engineers, designers, marketing, executives).
- Know ways that also help you with everyday tasks like user flows, road maps, swimlanes, swot analysis, wireframes / pageflows.
- Learn various ways to implement a diagramming editor and how it can be an ROI game-changer.
- 6:30 - 6:45 : Meet and Greet
- 6:45 - 7:45 : Speaker Discussion
- 7:45 - 8:30 : Networking
Meet your speakers: Edmund Leung
Edmund is the Principal Product Manager at Gliffy. He draws from corporate and startup experieneces in advertising platforms, developer frameworks and media products to delight users. He hold an MBA from Kellogg School of Management. In his spare time Edmund is passionate about food and developing food-centric relationships.
As the first salesperson, John is pioneering sales efforts at Gliffy. Having previously worked in startups, John is no stranger to wearing multiple hats while building relationships, mapping out the sales process, and helping to define a product that puts users first. When not on the phone with customers, he enjoys ski trips, golf, tennis, and attending music festivals.
When & Where
Product School is an education company that offers Product Management training in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York, Los Angeles.
Our instructors are professionals with over 5 years of real-world product management experience working at renowned tech Companies like Google and LinkedIn, and other technology startups. Our students are professionals with over 3 years of experience in technology, business or design roles.
All our classes are compatible with a regular work schedule and our campuses are conveniently located in each city where we operate.
This is not your traditional lecture class. Expect a healthy mix of group work, one-on-ones with