Actions and Detail Panel
How to Make Your Business More Efficient
Tue, July 18, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM BST
Venue: WeWork Spitalfields, 1 Primrose St, London EC2A 2EX
If you want your business to work smarter and faster, cloud accounting software is a wise investment. Working in the cloud will give you a better overview of your finances, and improve collaboration within your team.
What’s more, with Making Tax Digital just around the corner too, now is the time to begin thinking about implementing processes that will make you compliant. In a few years’ time it will be compulsory for you to keep your accounts digitally and to submit these to HMRC quarterly. Thinking about this change now, gives you more time to adapt and implement the new processes into your business.
Join us to find out:
- How you can reduce the time you spend on your accounts and bookkeeping
- How you can save time by:
- Why cloud accounting software will be instrumental in making you compliant with Making Tax Digital and to your continued success
- Taking pictures of your receipts
- Visualising your data, allowing you to spot trends instantly (such as who your best sales person is)
- Automating many of your admin processes
As always food and refreshments will be available and there will be plenty of time for networking too.
Please note that the fee for the event is a donation and will be given directly to Raffingers Foundation.
For further information, contact email@example.com.