How To Make It In Hollywood-The Must Have Resource EGuide
Wednesday, December 31, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
HOW TO MAKE IT IN HOLLYWOOD- The Must Have Resource Guide To Navigate the Film World When You’re On Your Way Up
For any talent, this is the go-to source for advice, winning strategies, marketing techniques, and invaluable insights on How To Make It In Hollywood. This new edition has been completely revised and updated and expanded to include the most up-to-date tools to navigate the film world when your’re on your way up.
Aspiring and established professionals will find this resource guide chock full of resources and advice about auditioning, networking,connections, promoting, getting gigs.
Written by CEO Susan Johnston of Award Winning Select Services Films Inc which includes Susan Johnston Casting and Critically acclaimed New Media Film Festival. With over thirty years of experience, this resource guide will give talent the tools they need to Make It In Hollywood.
Includes information on:
- Employment Info
- Studio Job Hotlines
- Market Research Groups
- Temp Agencies
- Employment Website for Entertainment Industry
- TV Show Audiences and Odd Talent Jobs
- Agencies Affiliated with Specific Studios
- Make Money on your Clutter
- Living in the area you want to live
- Getting on the lists to get in events
- Tickets to live show tapings
- Open Mics
- True Stories from the trenches
- Navigating Hollywood
- Auditing classes
- Theatres Casting Directors go to
- Entertainment Organizations
- Writer/Producer/Director Resources
- Writing Fellowships/Mentorship Programs/Filmmaker Labs
- Musician Resources
- Industry Resources & much more!