We invite developers and engineers to learn how to start the development of loT commercial solutions using pre-certified LoRaWAN hardware platforms and mbed.org to quickly create new “connected prototypes”
This workshop guides programmers and tech professionals on how to crowd source libraries for sensors and peripherals using a cloud based IDE. Users will learn how to move data from edge sensor/processor to cloud platform as a service using a cellular and Long Range RF LoRa Modules. Product Managers and Business Development Leaders are welcome - learn how to build successful business practices and how to avoid the critical pitfalls of loT development. Industry executives from MultiTech, ARM, Semtech, Senet, and STMicroelectronics will be on hand to share valuable insight on developing and managing solutions in th marketplace.
What attendees will learn:
• Rapid prototyping using a cloud based compiler
• Cellular communication to add macro-network
• Crowd sourcing libraries to add drivers from common sensors and peripherals
• How to use an application enablement platform to collect and store IoT data, obtain insights from it, and securely publish the data
• Best practices for “concept-to-commercial” development and launch of loT solutions
Who should attend:
• Programmers that are familiar with C++ want to make their devices ‘connected’
• Business Development Managers focusing on IoT, looking to shorten time-to-market
• Product Managers and Engineers looking to shorten time-to-development for products and services
Space is Limited. Reserve Your Seat Today.
Instruction Provided By:
MultiTech, ARM, Semtech, and STMicroelectronics
Introductions MultiTech, ARM, Semtech, STMicroelectronic 5 Minutes
Multitech LoRaWAN and LPWA- Hardware platforms 10 Minutes
Sensing the world—STMicroelectronics 10 Minutes
ARM –mbed and device manager 10 Minutes
Senet--Macro network Provider 10 Minutes
Demonstration XDot Development kit 10 Minutes
Lab 1 mDot Hello world 30 Minutes
AT commands to Conduit
Lab 2 Add Sensors X-Nucleo-IKS01A1 30 Minutes
Lab 3 Publishing Data to My Device’s Cayenne Platform 30 Minutes
Refreshments / Networking 30 Minutes
Length 3.0 Hours
Laptops are required for the workshop. We will be downloading software. Please make sure that your laptop does not encypt the data on the hard drive.
Save This Event
When & Where
MultiTech has been expanding the connected world by delivering industry-leading communications technology platforms for over 45 years. Offering an extensive line of fully certified and carrier-approved gateways, routers, modems and embedded components, MultiTech works with thousands of customers worldwide to easily enable cellular, analog, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® , LoRa®, GPS/GNSS, and other M2M communication capabilities for their IoT applications. For more information, please visit www.multitech.com.