Google Webmaster Hangout with John Mueller! [MnSearch Edition]
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
MnSearch’s next Snippets Event will be held on Wednesday, April 26th at Spyder Trap in Minneapolis, MN. Join us for an evening packed with insightful material from expert speakers, opportunities for networking, good food, and drinks!
April's Event is a Google Webmaster Hangout with John Mueller! [MnSearch Edition]
For the first time ever, we've got a representative from Google's Webmaster team giving an exclusive presentation to MnSearch! This is the definition of a can't-miss event!!
In case you're not familiar, John Mueller is a Webmaster Trends Analyst at Google, and famously conducts regular Webmaster Hangouts where he fields questions from attendees on everything relating to Google search. Now's your chance to get your questions answered directly from the source!
Here's what you can expect to walk away with:
- Learn about where Google is headed in search, and how you as a search professional can future-proof your strategies
- John will kick off the event with a brief presentation on what we need to know
- Get your burning questions answered - 40 min of this event will be dedicated to Q&A
- Members - check your email inbox for a survey from us - we'd like to provide John with a pre-read of more in-depth questions
- Non-members - don't worry, we'll have 20 min for unstructured Q&A. Also, you should probably become a member!
Join us for an incredible evening in April - we can't wait for this one!
Note: John will be presenting remotely, as he is based in Switzerland. We are working on logistics for allowing others to join the livestream - but individuals who do won't be able to participate in Q&A.
Save This Event
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: