This is an orientation event for the new upcoming Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp class at ASA College. This course is a hands-on workshop that focuses on the back, front end and practical issues of website production and maintenance. In this highly practical course, students will build up their skills along with a portfolio of web solutions they can show to prospective employers or clients.
Full Stack Web Development With Wordpress and PHP
- Web Development is one of the most active disciplines of Information Technology. Both demand and salaries are very high in this field.
- Full Stack Web Development provides a fast path to employment because developers possessing these skills can work as entry level front end or back end developers or even as freelancers.
- Full Stack Web Development with PHP and Wordpress is a course that takes into account the aforementioned arguments to provide students with a practical course in which they will learn about the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MYSQL and PHP) and walk away with a portfolio of skills and code they can apply in their very first job after the course.
Tech Students Will Discover
- HTML 5 – The latest standard for content delivery on the Web
- CSS3 – The preferred solution to style web pages
- LAMP Stack – Linux, Apache, MySQL And PHP: the most popular stack for web production
- Wordpress – The most popular content management system for website delivery
- Amazon EC2 - The Amazon Cloud, where students will discover how to deploy websites in a modern hosting environment
Tools Students Will Discover
- Sublime Text
- Adobe Photoshop
- CSS Frameworks
- Apache Web Server
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Several Prototyping Tools such as Invision
- Web Page Optimization Tools
- Ubuntu Linux
- MySQL Server
- Linux Terminal