PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED.
Mingle with Boston's edtech community over food and drinks while watching the hottest edtech startups pitch their products. This month's meetup will showcase the companies in LearnLaunch Accelerator's Breakthrough program. Learn what the companies are working on, what their experience in the accelerator was like, and more about applying to the next accelerator program, which will start later this year. Each company will present their products and allow time for Q&A.
2017 Breakthrough Companies:
- CareAcademy provides evidence-based online classes and certification for non-medical professional and family caregivers.
- CourseStorm provides simple online registration and marketing software for education providers to publish their class catalog online, process registrations, and spread the word about their offerings.
- Kaymbu is the leading visual messaging and classroom documentation platform for early childhood education.
- Quality Interactions provides cultural competency training for healthcare organization and learning solutions that incorporate real-life scenarios and a research-based approach to cross-cultural communication.
- WriteSteps, a K-5 grammar and writing curriculum, helps teachers create capable and confident writers through its digital lesson plans and blended learning platform.
5:30-6:30 pm: Networking
6:30-7:30 pm: Demos
7:30-8:30 pm: Networking
When & Where
LearnLaunch is dedicated to connecting, supporting, and growing greater Boston’s education technology ecosystem to drive innovation and transform learning. It offers a vibrant community, educational events, a collaborative co-working space, and a selective accelerator program to promote the growth of the education technology sector in greater Boston, a world education hub.