The upcoming event will commence on Wednesday May 10th, at 11 a.m in Brussels. During the event there will be plenty of opportunities to get to know each other during lunch, long networking breaks and the round table discussions- where you discuss your topic of interest within a smaller group of peers. There will also be a relaxed dinner event in the evening where your networking and conversations can be continued. The event is for pre-approved invitees only.
- Welcome & Agenda
- Keynote - "Trends & Opportunities in the Digital Content Market"
- The current state of the major European Information Management Markets
- Presentations & Conclusions from the Roundtable discussions
- Business Impact of GDPR Compliance on the IM-Industry - Get Ready!
- Integrating Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS) into ECM – From IDR to NLP & Conversational Chatbots
- Blockchain and the Impact on Information & Transaction Management
- Leveraging Crowdsourcing to Complement Capture for BPO and Shared Services Operations – What is the Promise?
- Digital Transformation for IM Solution Vendors - Priorities & Next Steps?
- Reinventing ECM - Content Services Platforms and Applications - a Necessity or Confusion?
- How AI is Driving the New Wave of Digitization in the Insurance Industry
- New European Directive eIDAS - New Opportunities in Business and Innovation?
- Unstructured Information: the Challenge and the Promise
- Moving Beyond ROI: Do We Need A New Model For Solution Selling?
- Product Portfolio and Brand Strategies for Entry, Exit and Success
- International Projects in Document Process Outsourcing - Challenges and Pitfalls
- From Traditional Document Capture to Intelligent Capture Processing and its Value Proposition
- State of IM - Cloud Adoption in 2017 - What is Your Perspective?
- Enabling Smart Scan Devices by IoT – New Revenue or Just a Fantasy?
- The Role and Value of Robotic Process Automation in BPA - Reality and Status Check
- Inbound Marketing in 2017 - Are Your Marketing & Sales Teams Ready?
- Working in IM - a Veterans Club or Regaining Attractiveness? What’s the Impact?
- IM Channel Delivery 4.0- Where's the Added Value Going to Be?
- From Silo Busting to Silo Bridging in Multi-ECM Users
(for DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS about the sessions click HERE )
The moderators are very experienced in their topics and are volunteers out of our Docville community. There will be different themed round table & panel discussions running at the same time and depending on the demand, we may even decide to run certain topics more than once. The above is only a preliminary program and will be adjusted to the best interest of all attendees for a maximum of exchange.
The sessions will close with a general Q&A discussion finishing at 6 p.m and attendees will meet for networking drinks and the networking dinner therafter. For those staying overnight, we recommend to use this great opportunity to meet colleagues for breakfast to continue with conversations the next morning. DocVille members can help to facilitate any meetings with other attendees. Depending on the demand we might consider also to organise some matching meeting.
(for PICTURES of our last events, please click HERE )
The price for the full event including the sessions and the networking dinner is 199€ and does not include the overnight stay at the hotel. The number of registrants is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis!
(to see TESTIMONIALS please click HERE)
The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the agenda, the sessions and moderators.
Save This Event
When & Where
The International Network for Information Management Leaders
DocVille is a networking community for executives from the international Information Management (IM) ecosystem (Capture, ECM, BPM,BPO and related markets). Surviving – and thriving – in today's increasingly interdependent and high-risk global marketplace requires better business intelligence (BI), and faster access to it. Personal relationships based on common interests are key to staying ahead of the information curve, and are crucial when addressing the geographic, linguistic, legal and cultural challenges posed by cross border market opportunities.