San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Early Bird pricing is good through 11:59 p.m. on March 20, 2017.
All online ticket sales will close on April 18. After that date, you may register at the conference.
5:00 p.m. — Leadership Outreach Toastmasters Meeting
6:30 p.m. — Buffet Dinner
8:00 p.m. — Evaluation Contest
7:30 a.m. — Breakfast on your own
8:30 a.m. — Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speaker
9:45 a.m. — Break
10:00 a.m. — Education Sessions
11:00 a.m. — Education Sessions
Noon — Awards Luncheon, C & L Awards Presentation
2:00 p.m. — Education Sessions
3:00 p.m. — Business Meeting
4:45 p.m. — Break
5:00 p.m. — Judges/Contestants Briefings
5:45 p.m. — Director’s Reception
6:30 p.m. — Banquet
8:00 p.m. — International Speech Contest
10:00 p.m. — Director’s Celebration
How do I register my club?
- Click the Register button
- Select one Club Registration ticket and then checkout. Please do not purchase any other items.
- Ensure you provide your club number and name when checking out.
If my club paid for registration, what do I need to do?
Because your club paid for your registration fee, you need only to let us know you are coming by getting an "Individual Registration (Club Registered)" ticket. If you want meals or access to the either contest, you will need to purchase additional tickets.
How do I purchase meals?
If you are going to attend the entire conference, the best value is to purchase the All Meal ticket which includes Friday night, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner, and access to the Humorous Speech Contest.
- Register for the conference by select the appropriate individual registration ticket.
- Select the meal tickets that you would like. For Saturday, select the specific meal you want.