To be successful, organisations are striving to find ways to work more efficiently and effectively to enable them to achieve ‘more with less.’ To remain agile and for change to be embraced by an organisation, it requires a high level of ‘engagement’ from all employees.
To successfully deliver this, organisations need to align their leaders, managers and staff. Managers need to be aware of their role and have the tools to be able to deliver it.
Who should attend?
Engagement impacts the business at all levels from the board to the front line. The contents of this workshop is a must for HR Managers, Operations Managers and Managers of large or multiple teams. Those who recognise that their team has got more potential and they want a practical solution in how to deliver this.
No matter where you are on the engagement journey, because of the modular approach, delegates will be able to utilise these tools to build on any existing work undertaken.
e-trinity provide a practical and modular approach to employee engagement for organisations. The approach we use has been proven to make organisations a better place to work, whilst simultaneously improving their commercial performance. This is achieved through improving engagement, which increases efficiencies and delivers effectiveness.
Some of the successes we have had with these tools include:
- - 40% reduction in employee turnover
- - 25% increase in customer satisfaction
- - 12% increase in revenue
- - 10% saving in operational costs.
As part of this workshop, attendees will learn the structure to this approach and the tools that support it. This will include a combination of theory, case studies and practical exercises.
Registration and Coffee
10.00 - 11.15
- Overview of engagement and the impact that it can have on your business
- Review of research and case studies on employee engagement
- The link with employee engagement and Neuroscience
11.30 - 13.00
- Introduction to the unique 'Employee Engagement PIP'
- Developing a 'Purpose'
14.00 - 15.00
- Tools to build employee insights
- How to get the best from the tools
15.15 - 16.30
- Creating and delivering structured recognition
- Measuring the impact of engagement
- Review and next steps
This day will provide you with structured and practical tools that can be taken back to your organisations to really impact your overall employee engagement levels.