When you stop to think about it, your workplace is a lot like a puzzle. You, your peers, and supervisors all represent pieces of every shape and size that, when combined, create an environment that is dynamic, distinct, and diverse.
Workplace diversity provides an organization with the significant benefit and value of an enriching and inspiring atmosphere in which to thrive, but too often, there is a significant piece of the puzzle that is constantly overlooked: generational diversity.
It’s time to become an expert on this increasingly popular and compelling topic! Our Generational Differences in the Nonprofit Sector workshop is the perfect place to get started. Presented by Shannon Deamer, Managing Director in Chicago, you will acquire the essential insights to best leverage generational diversity in the overall success of your organization.
In this Generational Differences Workshop, you will:
- Thoroughly examine the various generations currently in the workforce
- Learn about traits of the incoming generation and how each group actively contributes specifically to today’s nonprofit work environment
- Get an incredible breakdown of common workplace behaviors, attitudes, and responses based on generational identification
- Create a plan to improve communication amongst all generational groups within your organization
Age ain’t nothing but a number. Come and learn how it all adds up.
When: Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am: Check In & Networking
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Generational Differences in the Nonprofit Sector
Where: 4th Floor Conference Room | 33 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60602
Registration Fee: $90 | EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (ends 09/12/16): $72
Registration closes on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:30 pm.